Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My purchase AlsoTao (and gifts!!)

                                                    My purchase AlsoTao (and gifts!!)

Hello people!!

Some time ago I've been reading posts about shopping AlsoTao with various comments, some positive, some not so much ...
I want to share the experience of my last purchase in principle to tell then, in coming posts, past and q you perform in the future ...
My interest in this first post is to clarify some rumors that go around and tell you that my experience with the site is absolutely positive.
This time I bought some polo shirts Paul Smith and some anklets ...
The purchase was made in mid-February, shortly after the Chinese New Year. The theme of the new year, made in AlsoTao accumulate a large number of orders since about 10 days not worked in China ...

Another issue that usually arouses controversy is the quality of the products purchased.
Both in this purchase as previous I had no problems with the items purchased. What I bought is what I received.

When there was some stock item, informed me by taobao agent mail giving me the opportunity to exchange it for a similar (sometimes I suggested replacement) or to cancel, Product reintegrating the amount paid in my account to use for future purchases .. .
In this case each chomba paid U $ 3.21. The original price was U $ 4.88, but to buy three units down to the already mentioned (these prices without taking into account the shipping costs) Obviously, for the price paid was not intended that the sweaters were of extreme quality, but I'm extremely satisfied so purchased.

And one of the reasons why I wrote this post is to highlight the gifts you sent me. Inside the package in a separate bag did these gifts:

The story is this: in a contest official facebook AlsoTao (I love China products) won a meter seamstress. In a couple of posts following forgot to send it. Given my claim, and in return, they sent me not one second subway, but also added a roll of satin ribbon and a pair of earrings (think I'm female???)

For now it is all in next post will describe other purchases with more pictures and details.

And those who need to send them an invitation to sign up for AlsoTao, just let me here a PM with your email and with the greatest of tastes will ...

See you soon and I hope this post is useful ...

No comments:

Post a Comment