Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rivals KT88 tube amplifier

Rivals KT88 tube amplifier

About the Order Number: S0223090754. I bought the Rivals
KT88 tube amplifier. I bought it because it comes with 2 Shuguang Treasure KT88-Z tubes. A really great upgrade and still the amplifier is a bargain!


The communication with alsotao is very good. They really send very fast replies on every question. When I ordered the amplifier I knew the weight and shipping costs was incorrect. Alsotao charged a to low value. After weighing they send me the correct value for the weight. I checked the value for shipping and it was correct. Alsotao did not charge any extra costs! So that makes me feel confident that alsotao taobao agent does a good job. 

I'm very curious how fast and good the shipping will be. Until now I'm very pleased with the service of alsotao!

No comments:

Post a Comment